CEC Vibration Products C-CATS 8000
The modular programmable CEC 8000 Computer-Controlled Amplifier/ Tracking System (C-CATS) offers more power and greater flexibility than ever. It provides continuous online vibration monitoring of rotating equipment for industrial manufacturing engine test cells and other environments requiring precision machine monitoring.
C-CATS 8000 Vibration Monitoring System
- Industry exclusive: Manual Operation Module (optional)
- Programmable filtering, including tracking and sweep operations
- Simultaneous tracking and sweep operations
- Up to 14 independent input channels
- Engine Test Cell Monitoring
- Testing of generators, pumps, compressors, turbo-expanders and other rotating equipment
- R&D lab analysis and testing
- Continuous on-line monitoring of rotating equipment
The C-CATS 8000 provides a 19" rack mountable solution to vibration monitoring.
The CEC 8000 is the only system of its type to offer an optional Manual Operation Module (M.O.M.), which allows the user to set up, perform and store specific tests for immediate recall, without the aid of a PC.
Each 8000 amplifier module combines fully selectable transducer, tachometer and filter settings with a complete range of AC, DC and proportional outputs for unparalleled accuracy and resolution. An 8000 system contains 1 to 14 independent signal amplifiers installed in a 3U or 6U 19-inch chassis mount enclosure. Each amplifier offers two fully programmable alarms using independent SPST relays.